Showcase your own style with The Frame. Showcase lifelike art, photos, TV, and movies in stunning 4K resolution on a display with customizable bezels* for endless combinations to customize your décor. Transform The Frame into a beautiful work of art when you’re not watching TV with Art Mode. The elegant, modern design blends flawlessly to elevate your home décor.
Modern Frame Design
Minimalist-inspired and intended to enhance any space, The Frame’s profile is redesigned to be slimmer* with a monochromatic back for beauty from every angle.
The Frame transforms to art when you’re not watching TV. Choose from the Samsung Collection or upload your own pieces to reflect your personality. Built-in sensors* automatically optimize the picture to your environment and turn the screen off when you’re away.
* Motion Sensor and Brightness Sensor operate only in Art Mode. Performance may vary depending on the lighting condition.
A world-class selection at your fingertips
Bring world class musems and galleries to your home with a growing library of over 1,400 works from world-renowned institutions.* From iconic classics to modern marvels ands stunning photography, Art Store gives you unlimited access to an ever-broadening range of art.**
* Art pieces in the Art Store are subject to change without prior notice.
** Art Store subscription required to access full selection. Fees apply to subscription service.
Create the perfect match for your space with two styles of bezel options in multiple colorways. Select the ones that suit your mood and apply in a snap — innovative magnetic application makes it easy to switch things up.
* Customizable bezels sold separately. Available colors and style may vary by size.
* Customizable Bezel compatibility is based on bezel type. Modern type is compatible with the 43″~ 75″ range of The Frame TVs, while Beveled type is compatible with 65” and 55” models.
Bring more than a billion colors to life
With 100% Color Volume*, Quantum Dot Technology delivers over a billion shades of color that stay true-to-life without washing out at any level of brightness.
* QLED televisions can produce 100% Color Volume in the DCI-P3 color space, the format for most cinema screens and HDR movies for television.
Powerful, intelligent 4K processing
Samsung’s powerful processor takes your viewing experience to the next level, with technology that automatically optimizes both picture and sound for a more immersive experience.
See everything in 4K
See every detail come to life with 4K resolution picture. 4K AI upscaling automatically analyzes the input source to reduce image noise, restore lost detail, and define edges around objects and text.*
Innovative 16-bit color mapping technology brings dazzling color accuracy, detail and contrast — even in bright scenes or settings.
* Viewing experience may vary according to types of content and format. Upscaling may not apply when connected to PC or in Game Mode.
Slim Fit Wall Mount
Hang The Frame flush against the wall like real art — even letting you easily adjust the viewing angle or flip it vertically to portrait mode.*
* A small gap between the wall and TV may occur if wall is not 100% flat or is constructed off-angle to the floor or if installed incorrectly.
* Portrait mode hanging is compatible only with 43” Frame with included Slim Fit Wall Mount.
One Invisible Connection
Connect your TV with other devices seamlessly and elegantly. The included translucent cable provides up to 5 meters (16.4 inches) of length so you can place your TV accessories wherever works best for you.¹,²
Height Adjustable Stand
Set The Frame stand to your preferred height— raise it up to make room for a soundbar6,7, or lower it to keep the TV close to your TV stand.
Reimagine how you use your space with an easel stand8 that lets you place the TV anywhere in the room, concealing wires in its legs for clean lines, no matter where you place it.
The Frame welcomes you with beautiful art when entering the room, and turns off to save energy when you’re away.*
* Motion sensor can be activated in Art Mode settings menu.
* Motion sensor sensitivity may vary depending on lighting condition.
Frame your own masterpieces
Artwork isn’t the only thing you can display on your TV. Send your photos to The Frame with your phone or USB flash drive and share a masterpiece of your own making.*
* Personal photos uploaded to The Frame will be displayed at the original resolution up to 4K (3840*2160 pixels).
* Compatible devices only.
Personalize the personal
Complement your artwork with realistic matting options for the perfect look. Choose from 5 mat backgrounds in a palette of 16 colors.
Build your own personalized collection of favorite art pieces. Select and tag your favorites so you can easily access them all in one place.
With double the memory (16GB) vs. prior editions you always have room for all your high-res photos and more.
Hear everything at its best with optimized sound based on real-time audio scenic intelligence. Adaptive Sound+ automatically adjusts audio to enhance everything from dialogue, music and sports.
Sound optimized to your space
For the best possible sound no matter where you place it, The Frame self-calibrates the audio to the room’s acoustics.
Watch every scene pop with enhanced contrast and improved viewing angles through cool and warm LEDs that deliver well-balanced picture.
PC on TV
The Frame can connect remotely with your PC to access important files or screen share from a nearby computer* — it’s all seamless. Simply connect a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard to simplify work from home setup.
* Remote connection to a PC is only supported for Windows 10 Professional or higher edition and Mac OS 10.5 or later.
* Auto-recognition of office PC requires Easy Connection App installation on a PC (Not supported on Mac OS).
* Easy Connection App feature support may differ according to model type and date. Please refer to the product specifications of each model for availability.
* Availability of services is subject to change without prior notice.
* Internet connection on TV and PC is required.
Mirroring your mobile device is easy. Connect with SmartThings on your Android device or Apple AirPlay on your iOS device to show your mobile content on the big screen.*
* This service only works when TV and mobile are turned on. ome smart TV apps may not support Vertical Mode.
* SmartThings compatible devices only. SmartThings app download may be required.
Watch what’s on your TV and phone on one split screen, so you can workout while streaming your favorite shows or check sports stats while watching the game. Customize the video size and audio options — take full control of what and how you watch.*
* Multi View is available on Android OS 4.2 and higher. Compatible with iPhones and iPads supporting AirPlay 2.
Master your whole wellness routine for your mind and body and blow past your goals with content from leading fitness industry partners, and management of your daily stats from the Samsung Health app.*
* Availability of content service providers and subsequent fitness content may vary by country and region.
* The use of Samsung Health content may require additional payment.
*Availability of services is subject to change without prior notice.
* It requires user to be logged in to the same Samsung account on TV as well as mobile device.
* Syncing of health data requires a compatible mobile device, wearables with support for Samsung Health.
Home entertainment done smarter
Smart TV Powered by TIZEN. Your favorite content is at your fingertips with the top streaming and content apps integrated into a seamless experience.*
* A Samsung Account is required to set up the TV.
* Actual user experience may vary.
* Some features and functions provided by connected devices may not be supported or limited to use.
* Turn-on TV feature support may vary by model.
Simply tap your phone to your TV to start casting. Stream your favorite music through The Frame and enjoy an ehnaced visual listening experience with Music Wall.*
* This service only works when TV and mobile are turned on.
* Tap View is available on Samsung Galaxy devices with Android OS 8.1 and higher.
Multiple Voice Assistants
Control The Frame with just your voice with built-in Samsung Bixby, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.* Change the channel, play music, control smart home devices and more — ask more from your TV
|Panel Type||Quantum Dot LCD|
|Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|HDR Compatibility||HDR10, HDR10+, Hybrid Log Gamma|
|Variable Refresh Technology||FreeSync Premium Pro|
|Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM)||Yes|
|TV Tuner||ATSC, Clear QAM|
|Input Ports||4 x HDMI Type A|
1 x F-Type (RF Antenna)
|Output Ports||1 x TOSLINK Optical (Digital Audio)|
|Audio Return Channel (ARC)||Yes, eARC|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 4.2 (Keyboard)|
|USB Ports||2 x USB 2.0 (Audio, Photo, Video)|
|Control||RS-232C via 1/8″ / 3.5 mm Input|
|AC Input Power||110 to 120 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Virtual Assistant Support||Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Samsung Bixby|
|Wall Mounting||400 x 300 mm|
|Power Consumption||Typical: 97.0 W|
Maximum: 215.0 W
Standby: 0.5 W
|AC Input Power||110 to 120 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Dimensions||57.4 x 32.8 x 1″ / 1456.8 x 831.9 x 24.9 mm (Without Stand)|
57.4 x 34.2 x 10.3″ / 1456.8 x 868.9 x 260.9 mm (With Stand)
|Weight||49.8 lb / 22.6 kg (Without Stand)|
50.7 lb / 23 kg (With Stand)
Retrieved from: https://www.buydig.com
There are no reviews yet.